POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation [~121KB Mpg] : Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation [~121KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation [~121KB Mpg]
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 18 Jul 2000 00:30:30
Message: <3973dd66$1@news.povray.org>
That's outstanding, Bob. I would never have been able to figure that out
just by looking at my wife's camera, and I doubt that she would be too happy
if I took it apart. :) I wasn't even close! The x-ray view made it much
clearer. I'll bet the camera/photography crowd would love to see that
animation! (Mrs. Blandston was certainly quite impressed!)

I am humbled by your ability, as well as by many folks around this
newsgroup.

Also, now's my chance to learn to use Chris Colefax's Clock file. I've been
meaning to get around to that, since all his other include files are so
incredible...

Thanks for posting the code. Before I plagiarize it I'm going to give the
animation one more try on my own, after viewing your animations.

Regards,
Dave

"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.  I can only continue to thank
> everyone else for their ideas which I keep embellishing.  This one being
Dave